Welcome to the website of AV-MAVT. We represent doctoral students and Post-Docs at D-MAVT. Look around to learn more about us, get help if needed, or tell us your thoughts. But most importantly: Come to our next event! See you there စ‿စ
Events & News
- AV-MAVT Connects Prof. Elizabeth TilleyWe cordially invite you to the AV-MAVT Connects Prof. Elizabeth Tilley event, followed by our rooftchat! Elizabeth Tilley is professor for Global Health Engineering. Her research focuses on the intersection of health, economics and engineering in over-exploited countries. In her talk tailored to doctoral students, Prof. Tilley will reflect on her non-linear path […]
- AV-MAVT Happiness Survey 2022At the beginning of 2022, AV-MAVT conducted its biennial survey on the happiness and satisfaction of doctoral students, post-docs, and scientific staff. The short 2 page report summarizing the findings of this survey can be found here! Summary: The general happiness of non-faculty scientific staff at D-MAVT has overall improved […]
- AV-MAVT and VM-ITET BBQ Roofchat!We interrupt your regularly scheduled roofchat/apero to bring you the very first AV-MAVT + VM-ITET BBQ! There’ll be free drinks, delicious food, and a lot of fun with your fellow PhDs from mechanical and electrical engineering! Date: Thursday, May 5th Time: 17:30 Place: ETZ Foyer If you’re afraid you won’t […]
- AV-MAVT Roofchat!We are excited to invite you to our AV-MAVT monthly Roofchat! Join us, meet your colleagues and enjoy a rich Apero! Important: Due to the weather forecast the location has changed to LEE E101! Where: LEE E101 Date: Friday, April 8th Time: 5:30 pm
- Top Career Choices for PhD Graduates in Pharmaceutical IndustryAV-MAVT invites Natalya Izergina, a senior recruiter with more than 10 years of experience, to help graduates navigate the pharmaceutical job market and share an overview of existing entry-level positions. When: Wednesday Feb. 23rd Time: 16:00 Where: LEE E 101, or zoom Register here!